Messenger Bot Analytics : A Bot Inboxer Add-on
Messenger Bot Analytics is a very effective Bot Inboxer (standalone or addon) add-on that can display your complete page’s bot analytics graphically in terms of messaging conversation, new conversations, active conversations, blocked conversations, reported conversations etc. This add-on displays live analytics data of your page every time you see the result. Now you will know how many connections your page has and how many active conversations your page has day to day. Have an overall picture about the content you sent to people in terms of reports and blocks.
It is not a standalone app, get BOT Inboxer (standalone or addon) to use this add-on.
NOTE: DEACTIVATING BOT INBOXER ADDON WILL ALSO DEACTIVE THIS ADDON AS WELL AS DELETING BOT INBOXER ADDON WILL DELETE THIS ADDON AUTOMATICALLY.
After installing this add-on you will get one new links inside “Bot Settings” menu named Analytics
- Installtion is just few clicks easy.
- Login to your EZ Inboxer or Bot Inboxer Stand-alone admin panel, go to Add-ons menu and click Upload New Add-on and upload Bot Inboxer Zip File.
- Now add-on has been uploaded and all you need to do is to activate the add-on using the purchase code and it's done :)
Clicking Tree View will display your complete visual of your bot including gmessaging conversation, new conversations, active conversations, blocked conversations, reported conversations etc.
- Messaging Connections: The number of people your business can send messages to.
- Daily Unique New Conversations: The number of messaging conversations on Facebook Messenger that began with people who had never messaged with your business before.
- Daily Active Conversations: The number of daily active conversations between users and the page.
- Daily Unique Blocked Conversations: The number of conversations with the Page that have been blocked.
- Daily Unique Reported Conversations: The number of conversations from your Page that have been reported by people for reasons such as spam, or containing inappropriate content.
- Daily Unique Reported Conversations by Type: Reported conversation by people by category: Spam, Inappropriate & Other
- Daily Unique Reported Vs Blocked Conversations: Comparison of reported conversation & blocked conversation.